- If you are using a pharmacy computer (one in G14 or student lounge - see Yoon for a passcode), the directory (S:) should have been already mapped and can be accessed directly (S:\IPPH\PRIVATE_SHARES\Yeo Lab).
- To access from your personal computer (to connect from home, you may need to establish a vpn first):
- Go to “My Computer”
- Tools>Map Network Drive…
- Drive: S:
- Folder: \\files.pnhs.purdue.edu\shared
- This will prompt you to enter your account and password.
- Once you are in S:, find IPPH\PRIVATE\Yeo Lab.