Wikiomics:Collections of bioinformatics links
Here we give a list to web sites that provide up-to-date lists of links to bioinformatics resources.
If you are writing an article in Wikiomics, you might want to check these links quickly just in case you forgot something obvious.
- Expasy provides a collection of links to bioinformatic tools which are normally up-to-date and useful for everyday bioinformatics.
- The Links Directory at UBC is a series of curated Bioinformatics Links which features connections to molecular resources, tools and bioinformatics databases.
- MetaDB: A Metadatabase for the Biological Sciences is a sorted, searchable collection of over 1200 biological databases. Most entries in the metadatabase include a relevant peer-reviewed abstract or excerpt along with a link to the abstract or full text article.
- Pathguide.org is the most comprehensive list of biological pathway databases on the net.
- MolecularStation Bioinformatics and Bioinformatic Tools is a bioinformatics tool database with over 800 categorized bioinformatics tools.
- The IMGT Immunoinformatics page provides a comprehensive collection of links to databases, tools and Web resources in immunoinformatics.
- Bioinformatics Page contains useful links to specific bioinformatic resources and/or pathway visualisation tools.
- The ReNaBi portal, French Bioinformatics platforms network, provides a central access to the french bioinformatics platforms resources, such as software, databases, courses and tutorials...
- The Scriptome, Protocols for Manipulating Biological Data. Collection of tools that filter, format, and merge data in tabular or common biological formats.