User talk:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2009/10/13/Talk 1.4
Andy Maloney 01:03, 14 October 2009 (EDT)
- I do like your table of contents slide.
- I'm not sure about the third slide. What is important about it? It just seems out of place.
- Slides 8-10 don't seem to be in a logical order but I'm not sure without commentary.
- You need to really make sure you have the tweezers down pat. People are going to ask you questions about this.
- The physics people will probably glaze over the molecular biology stuff.
Overall you have a good start. I can't really say much because there is no commentary with the slides. I am looking forward to your practice talk. One thing stylistically, why do you have questions on your slides as bullet points? I'm not sure that is standard proceedure.