Scrolling text that stops on mouse over, without JS
- I wanted to combine JS with PHP to scroll text that is fetched from MySQL through PHP,but unfortunately, i found it hard to put JS and PHP together in scroll...
- Finally found a solution from some net forum...that suggested this simple marquee tag...
<marquee onmouseover="this.stop();" onmouseout="this.start();">
Text to scroll goes here.....
- This works great in IE and FF, not sure about other browsers.
- kudos to anonymous net users for the tip.
Windows XP home wireless network-NETBIOS PROTOCOL SOLUTION
- In my wireless home computer, the laptop was not connecting to the main computer. Was not able to browse the files.
- SOLUTION that worked: adding "NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatable Transport Protocol " to the network properties list.
- VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS>LOCAL AREA CONNECTION>PROPERTIES>INSTALL>PROTOCOL>ADD>NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatable Transport Protocol
- Did this in both the computers....ITS WORKING NOW...
Search for a string and if present do something in excel
searches for "*dog*" in A1 and prints "dog" is "dog" is present in A1, otherwise none... Source: