Coastal ecology Lab
- Ulyana Simakova
- P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology Russian Academy of Science
- 36, Nakhimovski prospect, 117997
- Moscow, Russia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from scienceblog, and I've joined because We are starting up the new molecular phylogenetic & population structure of marine organims wet lab. So I wish to find a useful place to share protocols, schedules and working notes. As far as results, negative data etc... So I'm trying to check out wether openwetware will suit for us..
- 2011, PhD, P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology RAS
- 2001-2006: Master of Science in Botany, Department of Geobotany, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, Major GPA: 4.65/5.0; Overall GPA: 4.47/5.0,
- Zostera marina ecology & population structure
- Black sea macrophyte communities structure and ecology
- Black sea marine invasive species population genetics
- Simakova U. V. Influence of the sea bottom relief on the Cystoseira communities of the North Caucasian coast of the Black Sea.//Oceanology.Vol. 49.N5.2009.-pp.725-733
- Sapozhnikov, F.V., Ivanishcheva, P.S., Simakova, U.V. Modern assemblage changes of benthic algae as a result of hypersalinization of the aral sea. //Journal of Marine Systems. Vol.76.№3. 2009.-pp.343-358.
- Minicheva, G., Maximova, O.V., Moruchkova, N.A., Simakova, U.V., Sburlea, A., Dencheva, K., Aktan, Y., Sezgin, M. 2008. The State of macrophytobenthos. In: State of the Environment of the Black Sea (2001-2006/7) Ed.(Temel Oğuz) Publications of the Comission on the Protection of the Black Sea Against Pollution (BSC), 2008-3, Istanbul, Turkey, 448 p ISBN 978-9944-245-33-3 pdf
- Kolyuchkina G.A., Belyaev N.A., Spiridonov, V. А., Simakova U.V. Long-term effects of Kerch strait residual oil-spill: hydrocarbon concentration in bottom sediments and biomarkers in Mytilus galloprovincialis (Lamarck, 1819) // Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, V. 12, 2012. P. 461-469.
- Simakova U.V., Lutaenko K.A., Neretina T.A., Kolyuchkina G.A. The alien Bivalve Anadara kagoshimensis in the Black sea region: genetic analysis. The 4th Bi-annual Black Sea Conference: 28-31 October 2013, Constanta, Romania Black Sea – Challenges towards good environmental status. Romania National Institute for Marine Research and Development, Romania. – Constanta: 2013
- Kolyuchkina G.A., Spiridonov V.A., Basin A.B., KozlovskiiV.V.,Simakova U.V Long-Term Changes of Taman Bay Macrozoobenthic Communities. The 4th Bi-annual Black Sea Conference: 28-31 October 2013, Constanta, Romania Black Sea – Challenges towards good environmental status. Romania National Institute for Marine Research and Development, Romania. – Constanta: 2013
- Simakova U.V., Maximova O.V. Present-day state of the attached Phyllophora community in the vicinity of the Novorossisk. The ninth International Conference on the Mediterranean Coastal Environment, Medcoast 09, 10-14 november 2009, Sochy, Russia
- Kolyuchkina G.A., Belyaev N.A., Simakova U.V. Effects of november 2007 oil spill on the bottom ecosystems of Kerch strait. 50th Anniversary Symposium of the Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research "The changing ocean: from past to future", 19-21 October 2008,Marine Biologycal Laboratory,Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA. 2008
- Simakova U., Maximova O. Effect of microrelief on benthic macroalgae communities structure (North Caucasian coast of the Black Sea). Black Sea Ecosystem 2005 and Beyond. 1st Biannual Scientific Conference. Istambul, Turkey. 2006