I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Toshi Shida
- Beckman Center, Room B109
- 279 Campus Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305-5345
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I worked in the Nachury lab at Stanford University until Sept. 2011, and I am currently a graduate student at the University of Chicago.
- 2008, BA, UC Berkeley - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biochemical characterization of alpha-tubulin acetyltransferase
- Shida T, Cueva JG, Xu Z, Goodman MB, Nachury MV. The Major α-tubulin K40 Acetyltransferase αTAT1 Promotes Rapid Ciliogenesis and Efficient Mechanosensation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010 Dec 14;107(50):21517-22. Comment in Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Dec 14;107(50):21238-9.
- Jin H, White S, Shida T, Schulz S, Aguiar M, Gygi S, Bazan F and Nachury MV. (2010) The Conserved Bardet-Biedl Syndrome Proteins Assemble a Coat that Traffics Membrane Proteins to Cilia. Cell 141 (7): 1208-1219 <Cover Story>