I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas Landrain
- Undergraduate Student in AIV Master for Interdisciplinary Science (Paris)
- Mail : thomas.landrain[at]gmail.com
I work in the Constraints Lab at INRIA in Paris about combinatorial promoter modeling. INRIA is the French National Institut for Informatics & Automatics. I learned about OpenWetWare from the iGEM competition, and I've joined because I'm a former student of the 2007 Paris Team for the iGEM competition Actually now i'm the president of the SYNBIOSYS club for systems & synthetic biology. I'm also the leader of the Paris team for iGEM 2008. I like the OWW open science platform and i definitely would like to contribute to this philosophy that is the real object of science : sharing.
- 2008, MS in interdisciplinary science, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris Diderot University
- 2007, MS in Genetics, Paris Diderot University
- 2005, BS in Molecular biology & Physiology, ICES (Nantes, France)
- What is life about ?
- Synthetic & Systems Biology
- Evolutionary transitions - Robustness & Evolvability
- Espeli O, Mercier R, and Boccard F. . pmid:18410497.
i helped at the beginning of the story in summer 2005. 2 months internship, Great people, Great lab.