|Generating Data|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Setting a trajectory
I am kind of proud of this one. So now i have the trajectory set and the convolution in. This microtubule is pretty small but it is working. I am still not 100% satisfied with the background but i gotta think about how to improve that. Everything else is working pretty well.
I just ran the tracking software and it actually did a bad job with this little guy. I can't tell if it is because he is so small or because of the circle. But that is good/bad. Good because the generated data did get some noise from the tracking. bad because the tracking had trouble with it.
But today i am thinking only about this generating data. so i am happy with what i have so far.