|Project name|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Ok I can now track a good number of these tubules throughout the entire video. This is by no means complete. At some point I turn the image into a binary image, so that opens up a good number of possibilities to improve this algorithm since there is a vi that looks for blobs and calls them particles. Tomorrow i'll play with this and see how well it can do. Also there are a shit load of IVA sub.vis i never looked through found here:
also i have added an .avi portion to take movies of the tracking. with it on it runs slowly and right now i have them in a case structure that with constants on false. i have a lot to do before this is user friendly, but i feel like i am on my way
so in summary i gotta look up IVA shit as well as stuff in binary sub.vis in NI vision. Fuck yea.