- From last two PCRs, looks like not enough template DNA (controls are strong, scorable; some samples had low amplification that seem would be fine with additional template)
- SCOC MP2 Plate5 samples plated in triplicate (plus 5 additional samples from various extraction batches), 2µL then 4µL then 6µL. Dessicated overnight as usual.
- I derped - forgot to actually put the plate in the cycler (left it in the centrifuge) for the duration of the cycling. Noticed when I went to remove the plate from the cycler, only to find the cycler was empty. Plate was sitting in centrifuge for approx. 1.5 hours.
Fragment Analysis Submission
- FedEx picked up 4:45pm, 22 May
- FedEx delivered 9:37am, 23 May
- UAGC received 11:27am, 23 May
- UAGC completed 10:33am, 24 May