Reassemble four lead plate and spread gold-protein fibers across them.
- Use the CircuitWorks® 5 Minute Conductive Epoxy to glue the wire to the palladium leads.
- Use a heat gun to ensure the glue dries.
- Glue the palladium leads to the Teflon surface with Krazy Glue.
- Remove buffer from the mixture of buffer and gold-protein fibers that was made previously, so that the fibers are suspended in as little buffer as possible.
- Transfer this mixture to on top of the four gold leads and let the buffer evaporate overnight.
- Picture of assembled four lead plate: