- Dr. Sureshkumar Balasubramanian
- School of Integrative Biology
- The University of Queensland
- St. Lucia, QLD 4068
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Welcome to my personal page. I work at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. I am interested in understanding how organisms adapt and evolve under varied environments. In our lab, we pursue these questions using the model organism, Arabidopsis thaliana
- 2002, PhD, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- 1994, MSc, M. S. University of Baroda, India
- 1992, BSc, Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India
- Natural variation in flowering responses of Arabidopsis
- Temperature regulation of flowering time
- Mechanisms modulating cryptic genetic variation in Arabidopsis
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.