Sun Min Kim (an artistic interpretation)
- Sun Min Kim
- Inha University
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 253 Younghyun-Dong
- Nam-Gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a PI of the Bio-Micro Fluidics Lab at Inha University. I've joined because I would like to open my lab's webpage in Openwetware for sharing ideas with other biomedical engineers.
- 2006, PhD in Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 2005, MS in Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1999, MS in Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University
- 1997, BS in Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University
- Lab on a Chip
- Cell Chip
- Sommer GJ, Kim SM, Littrell RJ, and Hasselbrink EF. . pmid:17594010.
- Kim SM, Sommer GJ, Burns MA, and Hasselbrink EF. . pmid:17134136.
- Kim SM, Burns MA, and Hasselbrink EF. . pmid:16841895.
|leave a comment about a paper here
- Ali Khademhosseini... [et al.]. Micro and nanoengineering of the cell microenvironment. Boston: Artech House, 2008. isbn:1596931485.