User:Steven J. Koch/Notebook/Kochlab/2009/06/16/Kochlab-03, Feedback0B
Steve Koch 14:48, 16 June 2009 (EDT):
- Got the missing file off kochlab-03 (you need to use a non-USB keyboard to access it, but now remote desktop access is working).
- Had issues with the old part of the SVN (the 6.1), and there is a conflict and I don't know how to resolve it. So, as of now, the "feedback0B-main.vi" in the 6.1 version has a conflict. Probably if someone knew how to use SVN it would be easy to fix.
- Moved kochlab-03 w/o monitor to my office.
- As of now, the Koch Lab:Inventory/PCI E Series Daq Card is still in the machine, I think.
Feedback0B on kochlab-daq2
- Shared the C:Program Files and C:Feedback0B directories with labusers