I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Steve Chervitz
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I was part of the Wikiomics email discussion with Sri Kosuri and Bill Flanagan in 2007 regarding the migration of Wikiomics content. I had heard about OWW before then, but hadn't used it much, being a bioinformaticist and not engaged in lab work (though I did a fair amount of that in the past)., and I've joined because I was a contributor to the Wikiomics project that was merged into OWW in November 2007 (user name=SteveC). I'd like to continue contributing to Wikiomics pages that are now in OWW and possibly in other areas in OWW as well. My wikiomics username was rather short, so I'm expanding it to include my full surname that I publish under..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.