User:Sean M Collins
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sean M Collins
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- 3 Solomont Way, Suite 5
- Lowell, MA. 01854
I work at the University of Massachusetts Lowell and teach the quantitative physiology course for the biomedical engineering program (MS, PhD) and the pathophysiology course for the DPT program (physical therapy). I learned about OpenWetWare from a Web search, and I've joined because I am interested in sharing my work and and potentially finding collaborators. My academic role for the past 5 years has been primarily administrative and I am now returning to full time teaching and research.
- 2003, ScD, UMass Lowell
- 1994, MS, UMass Lowell
- 1992, BS, UMass Lowell
- Adaptation & Adaptability
- Organismal hierarchy and ecosystem interactions
- Collins, S; Karasek, R; Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2010;23(3):267-78. doi: 10.2478/v10001-010-0023-6. pmid=20934956
- Collins, S; Karasek, R; Am J Ind Med. 2005 Sep;48(3):182-93. pmid=16094616