I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarika Chandiramani
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2008
Year of Graduation
sarika AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
taken 7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)
taking 7.06 (Cell Biology)
no 7.02 (General Biology Lab)
no 5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
One year in a course 22 lab doing work with cancer cells and radiation.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.