User:Robert Sidney Cox Iii
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robert Sidney Cox III
- Department of Chemical Science and Engineering, Kobe University
- Engineering Building D2-301, 1-1 Rokkodaicho
- Nada-ku, Kobe, Japan 657-8501
- Email me through OpenWetWare or find my email in the additional information section of this paper
- 2008, PhD, California Institute of Technology
- 2001, BA, New College of Florida
- Promoters. DNA sequences necessary for transcriptional initiation. Typically the first 10% of a gene.
- Reporters. Ways of measuring gene expression in vivo or en masse.
- Recombination. Genome egineering.
- Metabolism. Make stuff for humans. Clean up messes.
- Rydenfelt M, Cox RS 3rd, Garcia H, and Phillips R. . pmid:24580252.
Complete thermodynamic theory of TF titration by multiple gene copies. Includes both analytical and computational solutions which can be applied to transcriptional networks and promoter architectures.
- Cox RS 3rd, Dunlop MJ, and Elowitz MB. . pmid:20646328.
Well characterized 3 color E. coli reporter system.
- Cox RS 3rd, Surette MG, and Elowitz MB. . pmid:18004278.
E. coli combinatorial 288 promoter library with cI, TetR, LacI, AraC, and LuxR.
- You L, Cox RS 3rd, Weiss R, and Arnold FH. . pmid:15064770.
Population control circuit stabilizes E. coli population density using quorum sensing.
- My biology papers on pubmed