I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rayna St
- LMU Munich, Germany
- Grosshadernerstr. 2, 82152 Planegg-Martinsried
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- My personal blog
- You can follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MaliciaRogue
I work at the LMU, in the department of Evolutionary Biology. I first heard about OpenWetWare 4 years ago, via iGEM participants. Up to now, I've only been reading, and I've joined because I'd like to use OWW as an online lab book as well as writing space for various drafts (papers, thesis).
- 2009-2012, PhD, LMU Munich, RECESS Graduate School, Germany
- 2009, MSc, Université "Pierre et Marie Curie" - Paris 6 & Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 2008, BSc, Université "Pierre et Marie Curie" - Paris 6, Paris, France
- Phi29 polymerase based random amplification of viral RNA as an alternative to random RT-PCR. Berthet N, Reinhardt AK, Leclercq I, van Ooyen S, Batéjat C, Dickinson P, Stamboliyska R, Old IG, Kong KA, Dacheux L, Bourhy H, Kennedy GC, Korfhage C, Cole ST, Manuguerra JC. BMC Mol Biol. 2008 Sep 4;9:77. pmid=18771595
- Another paper is in review