User:Philip R Bennallack
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Philip R Bennallack
- Brigham Young University
- 780 WIDB
- 685 E. University Parkway
- Provo, Utah, USA 84602
- Lab wiki: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Griffitts:Protocols
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Griffitts Lab at Brigham Young University. Our lab uses OpenWetWare to manage and share protocols, as well as keeping an up to date record of current and former lab members. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our lab protocols or members.
- 2011 - current, PhD, Brigham Young University
- 2006 - 2011, BS, Macquarie University
- Microbial antagonism
- Antimicrobial peptide biosynthesis
- Staphylococcal genetics
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.