Why OWW does not comply with UNICODE?!
- "In computing, Unicode is an industry standard allowing computers to consistently represent and manipulate text expressed in most of the world's writing systems." (excerpt from Wikipedia)
- Unicode is international Standard and as such it should be kept, if it is not, all the non-english characters might be un-necessarily distorted (like bellow)!
- Petr Skůpa
- Laboratory of Hormonal Regulation in Plants; Institute of Experimental Botany; ASCR;
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I was long time contributor to Wikipedia(s) and I had found it usefull and interesting... , but by the time I realised that it consumes too much of much attention and time - it competed hard with my work. OpenWetWare I do not know much yet. But I do hope, that I will find out soon, how to be beneficiall to the project, while at the same time, I will be able to improve - with help of the OWW - the progress at my research..
- Polar auxin transport (spatio-temporally regulated transport of plant hormone auxin within plant body. The resulting pattern of auxin distribution provides the organism basic feedback necessary for organ development, environmental adaptations and is actually generally necessary for organized growth of any part of plant organism)
Error fetching PMID 17458499:
- Error fetching PMID 16601150:
- Error fetching PMID 17458499: