7 November 2012
- Reactions of Chromium Porphyrin and Nickel Porphyrin were previously performed. Today, the workup was performed.
- 1. The flasks were removed from the reaction setup and chilled for 15 minutes.
- 2. Each reaction had 200 mL of chilled, distilled water added, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 3. Filter paper was massed for the Chromium Porphyrin to be 0.0606 grams
- 4. The Chromium Porphyrin was filtered using vacuum filtration. The filter paper after filtration was massed to be
- 5. The same procedure was performed for the Nickel Porphyrin until filtration, and it was placed in the fridge for further workup.