- Perform gold nanoparticle (AuNP) synthesis experiment.
- Created mixture of 1 mL of 15.4 μM Bovine Serum Albumin(BSA), 1 mL 4.3 mM Chloroauric Acid(HAuCl4), and 8 mL H2O
- Mixture was placed into oven set at 80 degrees Celsius, and removed for 10 mins every 30 mins over the course of 3 hours.
- Molar ratio of Au/BSA = 279.
- The solution remained clear, but there were grey and purple fibers present. This could indicate that the protein fibers are not reacting with the gold, mainly because the purple color results from gold reducing.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.