I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nika Shakiba
- University of Toronto
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Chan Lab at the University of Toronto. I learned about OpenWetWare from my supervisor, Dr. Xiang, and I've joined because I am working as a summer student and am using the Microfludics lab so I will need to schedule access.
- Undergraduate Student in Engineering Science Program
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.