I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nawwaf N. Kharma
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Dept.
- Concordia University
- 1455 de Maisonneauve Blvd. W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada. H3G 1M8.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Kharma-Varin Lab at Concordia University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Indirectly through the BioBricks Foundation, and I've joined because To give and take information and materials related to synthetic biology, especially BioComputing.
- 1999, PhD, Imperial College, London
- 1992, BEng, City University, London
- Evolutionary Computing
- Real-world Applications (of the above)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.