I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Monica Hong
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
I work in the Dahlquist Lab at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Kam Dahlquist, and I've joined because I would like to join in order to submit my research findings online along with that of my research group, and to edit or make any changes if needed..
- Expected in 2017, BS Biology, Loyola Marymount University
- Hox gene expression in developing mouse prostate.
- The transcription factor Swi4 contributes to the regulation of the transcriptional response to cold shock in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- The transcription factor Hap4 contributes to the regulation of the transcriptional response to cold shock in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.