- Measure the kinetics of the conversion of adenosine to inosine using ADA as a catalyst, in the presence of the inhibitor EHNA.
- The general protocol followed the general protocol described on 2013/10/08.
- A new solution of 40μM adenosine solution was prepared following the protocol described on 2013/10/08.
- 2μL EHNA was added to the prepared adenosine solution for approximately 1 minute before placing the solution in the cuvette.
- A more detailed protocol is described in Matt Harting's notebook
5mg EHNA in 1mL DMSO ---> 15.9mM EHNA
(1.9μL)(15.9mM EHNA)=(10mL)(C2). C2 ---> 3μM EHNA
The reaction samples will contain roughly 1nM EHNA
Figure 1. Monitoring concentration versus time of the conversion of adenosine to inosine using ADA as a catalyst in the presence of EHNA inhibitor.