User:Md. Bazlur Rahman Mollah
- Md. Bazlur Rahman Mollah
- Laboratory of Animal Genetics
- Division of Applied Genetics and Physiology, Department of Applied Molecular Bioscience
- Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, Japan
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2011, PhD, Nagoya University, Japan
- 2008, MS (Major in Applied Molecular Bioscience), Nagoya University, Japan
- 2003, MS, Department of Poultry Science, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- 2002, BSc.A.H., Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Genetics of complex traits such as body weight, growth and obesity
- Transcriptional network of metabolic pathway
- Evolution of quantitative trait
- QTL analysis
- Mollah MBR and Ishikawa A.Intersubspecific subcongenic mouse strain analysis revealed closely linked QTLs with opposite effects on body weight. Mamm Genoome 2011, in press
- Mollah MBR and Ishikawa A. A wild derived quantitative trait locus on mouse chromosome 2 prevents obesity. BMC Genetics 2010, 11:84.
- Ishikawa A, Kim EH, Bolor H, Mollah MBR, Namikawa T. A growth QTL (Pbwg1) region of mouse chromosome 2 contains closely linked loci affecting growth and body composition.Mamm Genome 2007, 18(4):229-39.
- Mollah MBR, Hasan MA, Salam MA, Ali MA.Digital image analysis to estimate the live weight of broiler. COMPAG 2010, 72(1):48-53.
- Mollah MBR, Islam FB, Islam MS, Ali MA, Alam MS. Analysis of genetic diversity in Bangladeshi chicken using RAPD markers. Biotechnology 2009, 8(4):462-467.
- Mollah MBR, Alam MS, Islam FB, Ali MA. Effectiveness of RAPD in generating polymorphism in different chicken populations. Biotechnology 2005, 4(1):73-75.
- Rahman MM, Mollah MBR, Islam FB, Howlider MAR. Effect of enzyme supplementation to parboiled rice polish based diet on broiler performance. Livestock Research for Rural Development 2005, 17(4). http://www.lrrd.org/lrrd17/4/rahm17038.htm
- Kabir MG, Ali MA, Mollah MBR. Evaluation of meat and bone meal in broiler diet formulated on the basis of total versus digestible amino acid. J. Bangladesh Soc. Agril. Sci. Technol 2004, 1:47-50.
// leave a comment about a paper here