User:Matthew L. Beckman
- Matthew L. Beckman
- Augsburg College
- 2211 Riverside Ave. So.
- Science Hall, Rm 215
- Minneapolis, MN, 55454, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I teach biology (genetics, introductory biology, advanced cell and molecular biology, and soon developmental biology) at Augsburg College and I have a small research group of undergraduate students. We work on Daphnia movement and employ a lot of low-cost, DIY methods for imaging and molecular biology.
- 2000, PhD, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- 1992, BS, Brandeis University
- Daphnia magna development (nervous system in particular)
- Daphnia magna motor program
- Low-cost animal behavior recording and analysis