User:Martin W. Dressler
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Martin Dressler
- Ecole supérieure de biotechnologie Strasbourg
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Strasbourg, Alsace, France
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the iGEM lab at the Ecole supérieure de biotechnologie Strasbourg (E.S.B.S.), a biotechnology engineering school affiliated with the University Luis Pasteur Strasbourg I. I learned about OpenWetWare through iGEM, and I've joined because I take part in the iGEM 2008 competition.
- Year, PhD, omg, this is still far to go ...
- 2009, MS, well, 2009 means I do not have it yet :p
- 2006, Vordiplom (2yrs of studies, actually it's worth nothing but you need it to continue you studies...), University of Regensburg, Germany
- Empirical estimation of the optimal amount of cheese with regards to the used sauce in the preparation of spaghetti.
- Cellular biology
- Synthetic biology and system design