- Fluorescence of dye+BSA+gold (diluted) – compared to previously made concentration curve - could not be completed due to “dried out gold” and formation of gold particles
- UV-Vis of various concentrations (previously made) of dye
- UV-Vis of dye+BSA+gold (diluted) – could not be completed due to “dried out gold” and formation of gold particles
- UV-Vis of dye+BSA (diluted)
- UV-Vis of varying concentrations of dye was recorded as well as BSA+dye
- This procedure was repeated twice (excluding 10 µM of dye)
- previous procedure (x4)
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.