I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Lee Farrand
- Seoul National University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Hwang Lab at Seoul National University. I learned about OpenWetWare by searching for a ligation protocol, and I've joined because it's a great idea and I want to help out.
- 2012(?), PhD, Seoul National University, Bacteriology
- 2006, MS, University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, Honours in Biotechnology
- 2004, BS, University of Adelaide, North Terrace Campus, B.Biotech
- Xanthomonas oryzae
- Type III secretion systems
- Bacterial effectors
Thesis: Functional analysis of defence genes associated with the modulation of reactive oxygen species in barley.