I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kun Huang
- The Ohio State University
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
- Rm.3190 Graves Hall, 333 W. 10th Avenue
- Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Biomedical Informatics. My lab focuses on imaging informatics and systems biology.
- 2004, PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2002, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Mathematics
- 2000, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 1998, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Physiology
- 1996, BS, Tsinghua University, Beijing, in Biology
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Large Scale Biomedical Image Analysis
- Systems Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.