- Kun Huang
- The Ohio State University
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
- Rm.340-G Lincoln Tower, 1800 Canon Drive
- Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Biomedical Informatics at the Ohio State University Medical Center. My lab focuses on translation bioinformatics with emphasis on human disease applications using bioinformatics methods. Our methdological areas include bioimage informatics, next generation sequencing (NGS), and biomedical data mining. These areas constitute the foundation for us to carry out integrative genomic analysis to study complex diseases. The application areas include multiple types of cancers, neurological diseases, aging, and developmental diseases.
- 2004, PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2002, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Mathematics
- 2000, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 1998, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagin, in Physiology
- 1996, BS, Tsinghua University, Beijing, in Biology
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Bioimage Informatics
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Biomedical BIGDATA Analysis
- Systems Medicine
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.