- DAY 3 - Continue running the 8-day study on cell growth in media containing films that has been soaking for 2 to 8 days.
- Three flasks were taken out of the drawer: one flask containing silver-incorporated film, one containing control film, and one containing no film.
- Starter pellet was taken out of freezer and defrosted in room temperature.
- 3mL of LB were added to starter pellet and cells were resuspended.
- 1mL of each resuspended cell culture was added into each flasks.
- All flasks were placed in incubator shaker at 230rpm, 37°C, for 15 hours.
- The flasks containing the control films only appeared cloudy, indicating the flasks were contaminated.