- Measure the silver conductivity in solution with Silver-incorporated clay polymer film
- New silver-incorporated clay polymer film was successfully synthesized, see Melissa's Notebook for details about making of film
- With scissor, three of 0.5 grams of round films were cut out, and placed in three of 200mL polypropylene beakers filled with 50mL of pure water, respectively.
- Silver conductivity of solution was taken immediately the film was placed in water.
- The silver conductivity was recorded for every 30 minutes for 2 hours.
- Table below showed the silver conductivity in the solution with silver-clay polymer film added. The recordings are shown in unit of millivolts.