Tharathorn (Joy) Rimchala
(Redirected from User:Joytafty)
This page is supposed to contain only a brief summary about me.
- Stochastic modeling and parameter estimation of single cell decision in angiogenic cell population
- A Kinetic modeling of nucleosome unwrapping
- Testing population level variability of tet-controlled gene expression system using pCLPIT
- Analysis of pCLPIT plasmid construct as a tet-controlled gene expression system
- ELISA method development for E-cadherin/beta-catenin complex detection
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 2006 - 2012
California Institute of Technology
- 2002 - 2006
- I went to Caltech, studied biology and engineering & applied science. The most valuable thing I have learned there is to become stress tolerant :P.
The Taft School
- 2001 - 2002
Siriraj Medical College
- 2000 - 2001
- I was a first year medical student at the Siriraj medical school, Mahidol University, but I figured I like science way better.