User:Jared B. Hawkins
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jared B. Hawkins
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- 150 Harrison Ave
- Jaharis 5 / Pathology Dept.
- Boston, MA 02111
- Email: Jared.Hawkins@tufts.edu
I work in the Thorley-Lawson Lab at Tufts University School of Medicine. I initially stumbled on OpenWetWare from a Google search, and I joined because I was impressed with the collaborative community.
My research is focused on the design and development of mathematical models and computer simulations of the immune system, in particular response to infection. Our lab's primary interest is modeling acute infection with Epstein-Barr virus and the subsequent progression into life-long persistence. My goal is to create a wiki of immunological and virological parameters that will be useful to the community, and that could be used for citation in future publications. It is my hope that this wiki is kept updated by contributions from myself and other community members that wish to comment or contribute additional data.
- 2011, PhD in Immunology, Tufts University (Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences)
- 2004, BSc in Cellular and Molecular Biology, SUNY New Paltz
- Computer simulations and mathematical modeling
- Epstein-Barr Virus
Error fetching PMID 18371986:
Error fetching PMID 22145018:
- Error fetching PMID 19091858:
- Error fetching PMID 18371986:
- Error fetching PMID 22145018:
Parameter Tables (TEST)
- Peripheral Lymphatic System