I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- James Kendall
- School of Physics & Astronomy
- University of Leeds
- Woodhouse Lane
- West Yorkshire
- LS2 9JT
- United Kingdom
I work in the [Jeuken lab] at University of Leeds. I learned about OpenWetWare from www.bing.com, and I've joined because I was interested in accessing and contributing to the growing list of protocols and the the Lab Book feature.
- 2007-Present, PhD (in progress), School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Leeds
- 2003-2007, BSc (Hons) Biochemistry (International), School of Biochemistry, University of Leeds
- Supported bilayer lipid membranes - I use electrochemistry to study lipid bilayers tethered to gold surfaces
- Membrane proteins - I'm interested in incorporating some membrane proteins into my tethered bilayers
- Biosensors - These can potentially be used as for biosensor applications