User:Jake J. Xu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jake J. Xu
- Barrett Honors Student
- Studies Biomedical Engineering at Arizona State University
- From Chandler Arizona, USA
I work in the Your Lab at Arizona State University University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Kamella Haynes, and I've joined because I am a BME Freshmen who registered for BME 100 course. I need to join OWW in order to complete the required assignments and collaborative lab reports for this class..
Good Game. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
- Hamilton High School 2011-2015, Graduated May 2015
- Candidate for BSE in Biomedical Engineering, Expected Graduation: 2019
- Animal Behavior
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.