- Make a batch (A)
- Start DSC and FTIR
- of ABS beads, 1%, 5%, 10%
- Batch A
- 50.036g of ABS beads were added to 500mL of Acetone
- Mixture was sonicated at 69°C for 225 minutes
- Tzero pans and hermetic lids were weighed and a ≈5mg sample was added. Actual values may be viewed on the table below.
- Samples were either an ABS bead or 1%, 5%, 10% TiO2 ABS filament
- The runs followed the following procedure:
- Jump to 20°C
- Isothermal at 20°C for 2 min
- Ramp 5°C/min until 140°C
- Isothermal at 140°C for 2 min
- Ramp 5°C/min until 110°C
- Isothermal at 110°C for 10 min
- Ramp 5°C/min until 20°C
- Repeat cycle 2 times
| ABS Bead||2||52.66||57.27||4.61
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.