- Synthesize more gold nanoparticles
- Create more undoped polymer films
- Learning how to use the AC impedence spectroscopy
- For the synthesis of the AuNPs we simply used the original concentration and procedure, which may be found here. Although a 100mL stock solution of Sodium Citrate was made (same concentration).
- The same procedure as yesterday was used to produce films.
- After discussion with Dr. Fox, we determined that the films should be heated at 230°C and left in the hot press for 15 minutes. The hope is that they will be smoother.
- 1.156g Sodium Citrate in 100mL H2O
- 0.003g NaBH4 in 5mL Sodium Citrate Solution
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.