I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ian Choi
- Harvard University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Harvard faculty, and I've joined because I am a part of the Harvard BioDesign team which will be competing in the BioMod competition this fall. The faculty involved would like to make a team wiki page. Here is a brief description of the competition: "a design competition in which undergraduate teams compete to master control of biomolecules on the nanometer scale. Focus areas may include—but are not limited to—biomolecular robotics, biomolecular logic and computing, and structural bionanotechnology. Students conceive and execute projects during the summer and then gather in Boston in November to present their work and win awards.".
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.