I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gustavo Gamez
- University of Antioquia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Open Internet., and I've joined because I am a Biologist (MSc, PhD). I have a strong interest in Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering. I have my young research group (GaME-Lab) at the University of Antioquia, Medellín - Colombia, with many undergraduate students working in it. I think this is a nice initiative and a good opportunity for cooperation in the field. Regards. Tavo.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.