User:Giulia M. Dula
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Giulia M. Dula
- gmdula at mit.edu
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2011, MIT
- knockdown of angiogenic factor sFit1 in preeclamptic mice (Final Research Project)
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.
Please copy the source code from this page to your user page, fill in the answers and print out a copy for next time.
You do not need to keep the information on your user page once you've printed it out.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2009
Preferred name (if not first)
Year of Graduation
gmdula AT mit DOT edu
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||currently taking|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||next semester|
|7.03 (Genetics)||already taken|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no, next semester|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||no|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||no|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Anything else you would like us to know?
I just got a UROP in the Schauer lab. I will begin working within the next 2 weeks.