Control and Simulation Center
- Colored qualitative/stochastic/continuous/hybrid Petri nets
- Multiscale modeling and simulation in systems and synthetic biology
- Computational methods in systems and synthetic biology
Dr. rer. nat., Computer Science, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus, Germany, January 2012
PhD, Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, China, November 2006
M.E., Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, China, May 2004
- Fei Liu. Colored Petri Nets for Systems Biology. PhD thesis. Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus. January 2012.
- Q Gao, D Gilbert, M Heiner, F Liu, D Maccagnola and D Tree: Multiscale Modelling and Analysis of Planar Cell Polarity in the Drosophila Wing; IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 2012 (to appear).
- Monika Heiner, Mostafa Herajy, Fei Liu, Christian Rohr, Martin Schwarick. Snoopy – a unifying Petri net tool. International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency. LNCS, volume 7347, 398–407, June 2012.
- Q Gao, F Liu, D Gilbert, M Heiner and D Tree: A Multiscale Approach to Modelling Planar Cell Polarity in Drosophila Wing using Hierarchically Coloured Petri Nets; In Proc. 9th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2011), Paris, ACM digital library, pages 209–218, September 2011.
- Q Gao, F Liu, D Tree and D Gilbert: Multi-cell Modelling Using Coloured Petri Nets Applied to Planar Cell Polarity; In Proc. of the International Workshop on Biological Processes & Petri Nets (BioPPN), satellite event of Petri Nets 2011, CEUR-WS.org, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, volume 724, pages 135–150, June 2011.
- F Liu and M Heiner: Computation of Enabled Transition Instances for Colored Petri Nets; In Proc. 17th German Workshop on Algorithms and Tools for Petri Nets (AWPN 2010), CEUR-WS.org, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, volume 643, pages 51–65, October 2010.
- F Liu and M Heiner: Colored Petri nets to model and simulate biological systems; In Int. Workshop on Biological Processes & Petri Nets (BioPPN), satellite event of Petri Nets 2010, Braga, Portugal, pages 70-84, June 2010.