User:Evan T Judd
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Evan T Judd
- Boston University
- 24 Cummington Mall
- Boston, MA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2009 – Present, PhD, Boston University. Boston, MA.
- 2004-2008 BS, University of North Florida. Jacksonville, FL.
- Multi-electron catalysis
- Protein Electrochemistry
I am a fifth year doctoral candidate studying redox enzymology in the Elliott Laboratory.
My thesis work primarily focuses on providing a better understanding of the multi-step redox reactions catalyzed by sulfite and nitrite reductase enzymes.
My research strategy employs a wide array of biochemical, biophysical, and electrochemical techniques fundamental to the compositional and functional analysis of proteins.
Elliott Group (BU):
Error fetching PMID 22382353:
- Error fetching PMID 23210513:
- Error fetching PMID 22382353:
Hatle Group (UNF):
Error fetching PMID 21558244:
- Error fetching PMID 21834847:
- Error fetching PMID 21558244: