User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/Research
Translocation and internalization of metal oxide nanoparticles (PM2.5)
- Aluminium-induced neurotoxicity and chronic neuroinflammation in the microglia
- Translocation of PM2.5 to the brain.
- The Effects of Nanomaterials as Endocrine Disruptors.
Translocation of aluminium oxide nanoparticles in the microglia
Nanotoxicity of metal oxide nanoparticles exposure
- The immunological nanotoxicity of ultrafine particulate matter (PM2.5) is under investigation.
- The chemical clumping behavior of PM2.5 require a sophisticated mechanical delivery system.
- The purpose of spraying water vapor is invalid: There's no such thing as a contrail.
- The synthetic nature of PM2.5 require further research.
Characterization of the Gulf War Syndrome
The pathology of the Gulf War syndrome (GWS) is not well characterized: The immunotoxicity and nanotoxicity of metal oxides nanoparticles require further research to validate the role of nanomaterials exposure in the pathology of GWS/CFS.
Epidemiological evidences of PM2.5 damage to immune system:
- Alteration of cytokines production
- Oxidative stress (Aluminium oxide)
- Microglial activation?
- Decrease in neurotrophin expression
- Modulation of neuroendocrine response
Nanotoxicity of metal oxides nanoparticles:
- Aluminium oxide nanoparticles may induce proinflammatory response and oxidative stress.
Nanoparticle-based drug delivery
Translocation and internalization of NPs:
- Synthetic nucleic acid delivery systems
- Engineered nanoparticles can be developed to enter blood-brain barrier through intracellular (siRNA) delivery.
- Cellular internalization of quantum dots.
Aerosolized silver nanoparticles
- Photoactivated drug delivery vectors
Differential effects of aerosolized nanoparticles on the immune system and microglial cells
I aim to understand the nanotoxicity of aerosolized nanoparticles (PM2.5):
- In summary, how combustion nanoparticles may induces chronic pulmonary diseases (COPD), oxidative stress, RNA damage, and dysregulation of NADPH activity?
- The differential effects of metal oxide nanoparticles on chronic neuroinflammation and microglial activation (reactive microgliosis) require further research.
Keywords: metal oxides nanoparticles, bioaerosol, drug delivery, CNS, neuroinflammation, microglia, PM2.5
Knowledge is power: Psychology of modern psychochemical warfare.
Clandestine geoengineering activity is poorly understood. The aim of this research project is to understand how cognitive infiltration is used to deter scientific research on PM2.5 nanotoxicity.
Keywords: psychology, consciousness, psychochemicals, science, deception, media blackout, cognitive dissonance, disinformation, cognitive infiltration, troll, education, research, PM2.5
Death of evidences
The scientific evidences of clandestine geoengineering activity are ignored by the media. I'm interested in understanding why.