User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/chim trills notebook/Brainstorming
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook | chim trills notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Brainstorming)
- Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving unidentified chemical inducers and repeated exposure may be light-sensitive and activated with light-gated photoreceptors.
- Important secondary messengers: NMDA, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, AChr, calmodulin, p38 MAP kinase
- Sites of interests: p38 (MEK), EGFR (Fyn), c-Src homolog domain (brain/hippocampus/amygdala), Ras/Raf/MEK pathway (Bcl-2), NMDAR, NRG1
- Long term effects of experimental chemical promoter/repressor Z on cell division and duplication ?
- Cannabinoid agonists and the cholinergic system: Selective affinity for the mAChR receptor may indicates endogenous endocannabinoids as potential agents for neuroprotection agaisn't benzylic-derived nerve gas precursors and Alzheimer disease. (EC 220.127.116.11)
- Key roles for nanoparticles based chemical inducers and repressors are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy and bioinformatics.
- How the chemtrails program may have subverted the general public is an evidence of deeper conspiracy to allow unrestricted chemical spraying over domestic populations: Quebec government failure to protect and inform its citizens may suggests Quebec competing interests for experimental biopharmacological applications over public health and the well-being of its population.
- The photoreceptor component of Agent E. coli may be closely associated to the mAChr receptor, a neurotransmitter with high-affinity for acetylcholinesterase inhibition found in many toxic nerve agents used for chemical warfare, which are blocking the mAchr receptor to phosphorylate, thus producing plaques of b-amyloids toxic aggregates in the hippocampus and amygdala regions, short-circuiting your consciousness to express feelings and emotions apart when asking you to resolve 2+2=5.
- The use of benzilic-like reagents (benzaldehyde, benzoic acid) and 1 2-cyanoethyl positive anion (acetonitrile, trichloroisocyanuric acid, isocyanides) are in addition believed to be employed as organocatalysts (phosphotransferase) to increase the effectiveness of the administred compound or drug, believed to be composed of at least 1 chlorinated anion bound to a disubstituted Schiff base (-rC=N).