User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:PhosphohistidineTransferaseComponent
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Chemtrails911 notebook/Agent Ecoli:PhosphohistidineTransferaseComponent)
Agent Ecoli:Phosphohistidine Transferase Component
OmpR and LuxR
- Orthogonal phosphorus-degrading enzymes are key in (auto)catalytic regulation of lacZ-bound phosphate-histidine residues - see N-methyl nucleosidase (126.96.36.199) and this page for references.
- In DNA/Purine deamination
- http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ko:K06223 (adenine-specific)
- E. coli restriction-modification system
- Standard E. coli Strain for BioBricks - and this paper
- Start up genome engineering [with the M13 phage genome] - [a picture is HERE]
- Beta-galactosidase assay - EC 188.8.131.52
- sequence for M13k07 reengineered plasmid : Note : If pMR101 is a gene vector derived from pACYC177 then clearly the resulting plasmid cloning vector will be a synthetic construct derived from a M13 like bacteriophage, thus the use of restriction enzymes for acquiring inter-species genes (OmpR/EnvZ) is likely a positive indicator of a scheme to induce horizontal gene regulation using bacterial conjugation like sex in elephants and the E. coli K-12 MG1655 strain.
- The Matrix (1999)