User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Plasmid Strains carrying laclq mutation
< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook(Redirected from User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Agent Ecoli:Strains carrying laclq mutation)
|It has been requested that this page be removed with restriction endonucleases.|
Other articles for deletion are listed here.
Towards identification and full disclosure of mobile genetic elements inducible by Agent E.coli
- GCG CAA ? 
D1210 perhaps just doesn't fit...
- I need a "non-leaky" strain which express the araBAD mutation.
- lambda lysogen (ie HB101)
- F+ plasmid
- EGFR-hsdR restriction system (ie: a purely leaky restriction system)
- NO appropriate mutation of ARA operon/transport ! WOOP WOOP
Biobrick x BW26434
- Is described in details here: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Standard_E._coli_Strain_for_BioBricks
- pheS(mut) resistance gene inserts from pKSS plasmid... (I'm probably dealing with a cos mid)
- accept inserts up to ~30 to 45 kb 1
- Also see Phosphoramidate.